Eric Di Nunzio, OD
RESIDENT PRIMARY EYE CARE PHYSICIAN
Dr. Di Nunzio is a Doctor of Optometry and completed his training at the prestigious New England College of Optometry. Once he completed his formal education, he chose to specialize in medical and surgical optometry. Dr. Di Nunzio has been selected by Dr. Fazio and Dr. Newsom to join their nationally recognized residency to help provide medical and surgical optometry care for our cataract and LASIK patients. In addition, Dr. Di Nunzio will be providing primary eye care services including glasses, contacts, dry eye treatment, specialty contact lens fittings, and more.
During Dr. Di Nunzio's multiple internships, he gained experience in various optometry and ophthalmology practices. He honed his skills in managing and treating ocular diseases, post-operative cataract patients, fitting contact lenses, and primary eye care exams. Dr. Di Nunzio's ranked eighth out of over 100 Doctor of Optometry students in his program at New England College of Optometry. He was Co-President of the Fellowship of Christian Optometrists where he helps to lead and organize meetings and community service events with an emphasis on creating a supportive and encouraging environment for his peers. Dr. Di Nunzio is committed to being the best optometrist he can be and is passionate about providing outstanding visual outcomes and care for his patients through an individualized care approach. His goal is to improve and preserve vision to enhance each patient's quality of life so they can fully enjoy their hobbies, passions, and occupation.
Born and raised in Niagara Falls, Canada, Dr. Di Nunzio enjoys going to church, playing guitar, and staying active by running, swimming, and playing basketball.
- Residency in Optometry, Newsom Eye, Tampa, FL
- Internship, Eye Centers of South Florida, Miami, FL
- Internship, Tallman Eye Associates, Lawrence, MA
- Internship, Lynn Community Health Center, Lynn, MA
- Internship, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Internship, New England Center for Eye Care, Boston, MA
- Internship, Charlsetown Health Center, Boston, MA
- Doctor of Optometry, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Dean's List Award Recipient at New England College of Optometry
- Co-President of Fellowship of Christian Optometrists
- Optics Tutor at New England College of Optometry