BOARD CERTIFIED PRIMARY EYE CARE PHYSICIAN
Dr. Mark (formerly Forde) is a board certified optometrist that specializes in comprehensive eye care including pre-operative and post-operative cataract and LASIK care.
Dr. Mark treats dry eye conditions, manages keratoconus patients, and fits specialty contact lenses including, soft, rigid gas permeable, multifocal, hybrid, scleral lenses and corneal refractive therapy (CRT) lenses.
One of Dr. Mark’s favorite past times is volunteering at local animal shelters. She also likes to travel with her husband and enjoys outdoor activities such as canoeing and hiking.
- Doctor of Optometry, Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University, Elkins Park, PA
- Internship with Emphasis in Comprehensive and Specialty Contact Managed Orthokeratology Patients. Experienced in Oculus Keratograph, Optical Coherence Tomography Anterior and Posterior Segment, and Digital Photography, Broward Eye Care, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Internship in Primary Eye Care with Emphasis on Ocular Co-Managed Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Care for Cataract, Glaucoma, Pterygium, and Various Retinal Surgeries. Performed and Interpreted Optical Coherence Tomography Studies and Humphrey Visual Field, Braverman Eye Center, Hallandale, FL
- Internship with Emphasis on Comprehensive Eye Care in Pediatric and Infant Examinations, Amblyopia and Strabismus Evaluations, Traumatic Brain Disorders, and Visionary Therapy, The Eye Institute, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship with Emphasis on Comprehensive and Ocular Health Examinations, Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Cataract and LASIK Care, Newsom Eye, Tampa, FL
- Bachelor in Chemistry, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- American Board of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association