Stephanie Ross, OD
RESIDENT PRIMARY EYE CARE PHYSICIAN
Dr. Ross offers fully comprehensive eye examinations while primarily focusing on ocular disease and refractive surgery management throughout her residency with Newsom Eye. Her residency is also centered on the treatment of diabetes, dry eyes, age-related macular degeneration (AMD), glaucoma, and irregular astigmatism. Dr. Ross is also certified in corneal refractive therapy (CRT) contact lenses.
Prior to receiving her doctorate of optometry, Dr. Ross spent her time working and tutoring fellow students at Southern College of Optometry. She also completed an externship at the William V. Chappell, Jr., Veterans Outpatient Clinic in Daytona Beach, Florida.
During her free time, Dr. Ross enjoys kayaking, traveling, line dancing and spending time with her husband, family and friends.
- Current Residency in Ocular Disease and Refractive Surgery, Newsom Eye, Tampa, FL
- Doctorate of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Internship, The Eye Center, Memphis, TN
- Externship, Coastal Vision, Fernandina Beach, FL
- Externship, William V. Chappell, Jr., Veterans Outpatient Clinic, Daytona Beach, FL
- American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association