Christine Hair, OD
BOARD CERTIFIED PRIMARY EYE CARE PHYSICIAN
Dr. Hair specializes in pre-operative and postoperative care of LASIK.
Dr. Hair has over 15 years of experience in managing refractive surgery patients and has managed over 20,000 cases. She previously served as a Clinical Director of a large LASIK center, where she trained and worked with experienced LASIK surgeons. She also educates local affiliate doctors on pre-operative and post-operative care and management of refractive surgery.
Additionally, Dr. Hair specializes in Implantable Contact Lens (ICL), which is an alternative for LASIK to help permanently correct your vision. With the ICL procedure, an artificial lens is placed in your eye and sits between the iris and your natural lens. An ICL corrects nearsightedness and astigmatism and can eliminate or reduce your need for contact lenses or glasses.
Dr. Hair enjoys running, cycling, reading, and travel. She has completed seven half marathons and the famous Bay to Breakers race in San Francisco. She is an avid Texas Longhorns football fan. When not in the office, Dr. Hair enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons.
- Doctor of Optometry, University of Houston College of Optometry, Houston, TX
- Externship, Low Vision and Vision Rehabilitation, Ocular Disease and Primary Care, The Western Blind Rehabilitation Center, Palo Alto, CA
- Externship, General Ophthalmology, Retinal Specialty, Refractive Surgery, Adler Eye Institute, Bradenton, FL
- Externship, Primary Care, Ocular Disease, Contact Lenses, Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Management of Surgical Cases, Bayshore Eye Care, Bradenton, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- Hillsborough Society of Optometrists, Member and Past President
- Optometry Divas, Ambassador