CARLOS NAGUIB, OD
BOARD CERTIFIED PRIMARY EYE CARE PHYSICIAN
Dr. Naguib specializes in pre-operative and post-operative care of cataract surgery. He also provides comprehensive eye exams, advanced contact lens fittings including soft, rigid gas permeable, multifocal, scleral lenses, corneal refractive therapy (CRT) lenses and manages various conditions such as dry eye, keratoconus and ocular disease.
Dr. Naguib completed his one-year residency with the Newsom Eye Residency Program under the supervision and training of Dr. Fazio. This program provides an emphasis on pre-operative and post-operative management of cataract and refractive surgery in addition to the management of ocular disease. During his residency, Dr. Naguib honed his cataract and refractive skills making him an ideal liaison to work closely and create partnerships with local affiliate optometrists. This teamwork allows us to provide you with the best NEWsom EYES!
Prior to receiving his doctorate in optometry, Dr. Naguib had the opportunity to share in medical service trips with the Fellowship of Christian Optometrists in Nicaragua, Egypt and Bolivia. In addition to his charity endeavors, Dr. Naguib also enjoys participating in recreational basketball leagues.
- Residency in Ocular Disease and Refractive Surgery, Newsom Eye, Tampa, FL
- Doctor of Optometry, College of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Internship, Primary Care, Nova Southeastern University, Broward, FL
- Internship, Pediatric/Strabismus Clinic, Davie, FL
- Internship, Contact Lens Clinic, Davie, FL
- Externship, Orlando Veterans Affairs Hospital Lake Nona, Orlando, FL
- Externship, Aker Kasten Eye Surgery Center, Boca Raton, FL
- Internship, KID Clinic, Nova Southeastern University, Wilton Manors, FL
- Internship, Primary Care, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- American Academy of Optometry
- Florida Optometric Association
- Hillsborough Society of Optometrists
- Canadian Association of Optometrists