OPTOMETRIC PHYSICIAN, BOARD CERTIFIED
Dr. Grimm specializes in comprehensive eye exams and advanced contact lens fittings including soft, rigid gas permeable, multifocal, hybrid, scleral lenses and corneal refractive therapy (CRT) lenses. Dr. Grimm treats patients for their pre-operative and post-operative cataract and LASIK care in addition to also managing various eye conditions such as dry eye and keratoconous.
Newsom Eye is proud to share that Dr. Grimm was honored with The Bernard Blaustein Resident Excellence Award for 2018 from Salus, Pennylvania College of Optometry. This prestigious award is given to one graduating resident that exemplifies optometric excellence and outstanding growth during their residency training.
- Residency in Ocular Disease and Refractive Surgery,
Newsom Eye, Tampa, FL
- Doctor of Optometry, Pennsylvania College of Optometry
at Salus University, Elkins Park, PA
- Externship, with focus on comprehensive eye care glaucoma, diabetic eye exams, pre-operative and post-
operative care, Mars Hill, NC
- Internship in Specialty Contact Lenses, The Eye Institute, Salus University, Elkins Park, PA
- Externship in Specialty Contact Lenses, Broward Eye Care, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Externship, VA Hospital, Wilmington VA Health Care Center, Wilmington, NC
- Bachelor of Science with a Major in Biology, West Chester University of Pennsylvania, West Chester, PA
- Johnson and Johnson’s Contact Lens Innovation Seminar Participant, Providing Advanced Education of the Unique Properties of each Lens and the Benefits it Provides Patients
- Head Start Program, Provided Early Childhood Eye Care and Education to Low-income Children Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Martin Luther King Vision Screening, Provided Free Screenings at Community Health Fairs
- NOSA (National Optometric Student Association). Assisted in the Local Blood Drive
- National Urban League Vision Screening, Performed Vision and Eye Health Examinations for the Communities
- Healthy Palooza, Worked in Conjunction with Various Modalities of Medicine by Performing Vision and Eye Health Examinations, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American Board of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- Hillsborough Society of Optometrists
Dr. Grimm enjoys spending time with her husband and dogs at the beach. Her hobbies include traveling, yoga and running. She also enjoys watching her favorite Pennsylvania sports teams and volunteering at charity functions.